Who we are
We are Ibon and Iñigo, a enthusiastic software developer group.
We are experts on Free Software, and we offer our services to small / medium companies with GNU/Linux.
If you want to know more about us, you can visit our personal blogs:
We work in Bilbao, in the shore of Bay of Biscay. It’s a post industrial city between mountains, with a beautiful ria in which fish swim again.
We recommend the “bacalao al pil-pil” (local cod recipe), the fine arts museum and Casco Viejo’s omelette’s “pintxos”. And most important, leave the car and ride a bike, the tram, the tube, the skates, the bus or the legs. Your ulcers will thank you!
We use Free Software because of its ethical and technical advantages. Moreover, we collaborate in several projects:
- Ubuntu: bug resolution, user assistance
- International Software Freedom Day in Bilbao collaborating with Reciclanet
- Guifi.net in the Sahara and in the Basque Country
- Hobo: user help, plugin publication, talks in Reykjavik
- eBox/Zentyal: installation and configuration
- WordPress: pSocialSimple plugin development, course in Euskadi Digitala
- Guadalinex: linux distribution’s’ servers management
- System Rescue CD: manual translation
- Qrcode generator
- Collaboration with eghost 2011 courses. This is the application source code and the presentation. Also in PDF (spanish).